Friday 10 February 2012

A MOTHER, A WIFE & A REPUBLICAN - MAUREEN WALSH SAYS IT ALL


I don't think anyone could have said it better.

I have always been in the firm belief, even way before I began writing M/M romance, that however you dress it up, politicize it, dissect it, whatever you wanna call it... love is love.  When it all boils down to the basest of arguments, lovers are lovers regardless of what sky under which they make love.  Regardless of which form that love takes - whether you are gay or straight, its all about finding that special person who makes your stomach flip when they walk into a room, or puts a smile on your face when they send you a text.  The one who makes you know that you are loved, warts and all.

The sooner people accept that... there'll be no more discussions on gay marriage... it will simply be.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this last night and had tears in my eyes. Love does not have a gender love is just love.

    ReplyDelete