Friday 16 December 2011

GUEST STAR: LAURA TOLOMEI

Hello my lovelies... welcome once again to the sofa and the lovely LAURA TOLOMEI who is stretched out beside me.  We are getting set to have a pamper session while she titillates us with a teaser from her new release...


BUY LINK



The pirate v/s the devil: how far can seduction go?

Book 2, the sequel of To Seduce A Soul Mate
GENRE: Contemporary Gay GLBT Holiday Romance, m/m, m/m/f, m/m/m
ISBN: 978-1-77111-036-5
HEAT LEVEL: 4 flames
PAGES: 205
WORDS: 59.119
RELEASE DATE: Dec.1st, 2011
PUBLISHER: eXtasy Books
COVER: Martine Jardin

BUY LINK




BLURB
All right, so he did it! Marin seduced me. And the sex is fantastic, blows my mind every time, no complaints there, if that thing about being his soul-mate didn’t still bug me. Yet there seems no way around it except…but can I do it? Do I want to do it? No, I don’t know if I’m ready to surrender. Me, the pirate, and to the blond devil, no less…talk about fucked up destiny!

Don’t miss the romantic sequel to To Seduce A Soul Mate.


PG EXCERPT
 “How did things go for you?” However painful the separation, Martin had never called Drake, in spite of the need killing him inside each time he remembered how much he missed the dark, handsome pirate. But he could not be weak at this delicate point of their game.
“I did a lot of thinking.”
“Did you now?” Martin leaned back on the chair. He had not wanted to press the pirate in a corner, but when he had come out with that ridiculous invitation to his parents’ house, he had not been able to control it. Not that he regretted the things he had said, all true and very much so in their context. No, what was getting to him was the fact he could not handle it—being so close to the pirate and not be able to express his feelings. For they had grown, as he feared they would the moment he agreed to live with his soul-mate. Now simply looking at him was laden with the urge to kiss, hold, have him in any way possible. And he longed to say the words burning in his heart, just could not afford the chance to lose his beloved over them.
Even more frustrating, he had watched Drake developing much the same feelings. Too bad the pirate in him refused to acknowledge them, holding them back behind a wall of apparently impenetrable male strength. It drove Martin mad every time he perceived it, then he got more furious in bed, when the sheer passion of Drake’s response made it crumble miserably, to reveal a depth of emotions that would have frightened Martin had his soul-mate let them free.
Yes, the pirate’s innermost world was as fascinating and intriguing as his breathless outer shell. And Martin could not avoid responding with his own brand of love, something that came out in spite of his efforts to hide it. So he was getting tired of their sex without the awareness of the deep sharing they could have, if only his foolish pirate set aside the stupid conventions clouding his heart and mind.


There seemed no way around it, though. At this point, if life without Drake was a material impossibility, life with him was a daily torture. A thousand times Martin wished he could recover his uncaring attitude, the shield he had used against so many former lovers, instead of having to put up with stomach crunching and heart shattering every time the pirate said or did something adorable, which he often did and the memory played in Martin’s head long after it was over until it clogged his senses. Focusing on anything was proving hard, work unimportant, including the new exciting ventures he was getting into. Sleep, food, drink, everything seemed to lose its appeal compared to the striking longhaired pirate and his shiny black eyes. But love alone was hardly enough to bring the soul-mate out of Drake. That was the reason he had agreed to leave for more than two months, knowing it was either distance or betrayal of his feelings. Naturally, of the two, Martin much preferred to keep his door to Drake wide open.
“I have, particularly since I missed you like hell.”
“Well, well, the pirate admitting to a human frailty.” Martin chuckled. “I never thought I’d see the day.”
“All your fault,” Drake teased, then turned serious again. “First you dazzle me with great sex and an amazing life together, then you go and leave me for months, stranded in the middle of the ocean and without any fucking boat in sight.” He raised an accusatory gaze. “Doesn’t work that way, pal.”
“Then how does it work?” He pretended to be amused while his senses were poised on the pirate’s every breath to make certain he caught all the clues Drake saw fit to tell him, especially the unspoken ones.
“That sharing we started before you left…” Pausing, Drake swilled down a generous sip of beer.
“You mean in the sex?” Too tense to do anything besides listening, Martin ignored his can of beer.
“Not only.” He heaved. “There’s something that works between us that I can neither explain nor come to terms with.” He shrugged. “Whatever it is, I want it back.”
“How do you propose we do that?”
“By becoming lovers.” The black eyes flashed in triumph. “Yes, let’s be lovers.”
“Mmmm…is this a promotion?” Martin grinned mischievously. “Do I hear correctly? You want to upgrade me from fucking-friend into lover, right?”
“Yeah.” Watching Drake fidgeting nervously with the can gave Martin the measure of how difficult this admission was for his pirate. It was a step toward greater awareness, and a damn powerful one, too, which acknowledged the undeniable bond that existed between them. “Not that I’m asking for anything official.” Drake was quick to retrace his steps. “Like you said, there are two levels of being—a personal one and a social one. This affects just our personal one, of course.”
“What would it entail?” Very curious now, Martin leaned across the table. “What would be different from what we’re already doing?”
“For one thing, you move into my bed, permanently.” Drake locked black liquid eyes on him. For Martin, the world faded into nothingness. “I want to sleep with you every night if possible. I know sometimes we do it, but I’d like it to become the rule not the exception.” Evidently sensing Martin’s objections, he raised a hand to stop them. “I know you keep your own time and…entertain till late. I’m not asking you to change anything. Simply, whatever time you get home, however many lovers you have to satisfy, just crawl in my bed whenever you’re done.” The pirate leaned forward, too, so their faces almost touched. “I love waking with you at my side, even if I have to rush to work and you keep sleeping.” They kept different hours, another attractive feature of their relationship. “As stupid that it sounds, it makes me feel closer to you. And right now I need the extra comfort.” With a gentle hand, he ruffled Martin’s hair. “Nothing else has to change, actually.” He pulled back slightly. “I’m perfectly happy with the way we live together, with our uncoordinated rhythms, too, and it’s fine if they remain that way. I’d never want to tie you down or pretend an unacceptable compromise—”
“Pirate, you can ask anything you want of me because…” I belong to you. He almost said it, catching himself only at the last second. “You’re worth it.”
“Am I?”

MY LINKS
My Website

My Blog

 MyNetwork


Facebook


Goodreads Friendship requests

Linkedin

Coffee Time Group


The Blood Bank (Bitten by Books)

Erotic Romance Writers & Readers


MyWebPages

Amazon Author Page

Authors Island

Coffee Time Romance feature page


eXtasy Author Page

Manic Readers

Romance Divine Author Page

TRR

Whiskey Torrid Publishing Author Page


Biblio Scribe


MYBooks
 
All Romance eBooks

Barnes & Noble

BookStrands

Bookhitch

Fictionwise

eBook Eros

Ebookwise

Manic Readers

Mobipocket

Rainbow Books

Trapezium

Thank you for joining me, Laura and I hope you enjoyed the neck massage.  I, for one, will be buying The Pirate's Surrender and opening a window!

No comments:

Post a Comment