Saturday 20 August 2011

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY

This week's Six Sentences come from Dreaming of You, my contribution to the Chasing the Dream Anthology, released by Silver on the 17 September 2011.



Noah moaned into Sebastian's hair and hooked his thighs around firm flanks, gripping him with his knees. The whisper of Sebastian's fingers on his skin was gentle, wonderfully overwhelming, but not enough. "I want you inside me," he urged, rolling his hips in waves against the other man. "Please."
"I must prepare you, my love," Sebastian said, sliding his hands up Noah's arms and unfolding them from around his neck. He pushed Noah's hands up above his head and instructed him to hold onto the headboard. "Don't let go."


I hope you enjoyed this little taster and it's whet your appetite for more.  Don't forget to head on over to Six Sentence Sunday to take a look at all the other fabulous titbits many talented authors have waiting for you.  See you next week!



16 comments:

  1. Oh, Lisa...that was delicious! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Laura- this sounds like quite the read- will have to add to TBR- with all you great authors contributing, it's going to be a fabulous read
    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Laura - thanks honey.

    @ Dawne - Thank you - all five of us are really excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow quite a strong and intimate scene i just read. Very good six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this scene, starts out sweet and romantic then gets suddenly sexy. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Hot! Excellent six. Can't wait for the release of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This began smoldering and turned into hot, fluid manlove in seconds........I cannot wait to read the release. Sizzzzzzzzzzle:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fanning myself. Congratulations on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I love that part before a love scene when the two characters can't wait for each other. Brilliantly written.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole imagery of Sebastian telling him to hold onto the headboard - hot damn that set off fireworks in my imagination. Somebody is in for wild a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks guys - glad you enjoyed it - 27 days and counting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sensual and appealing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sumptuous is all I can say. Very explicit writing is done very well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicely done, very classy and now I want to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very hot! definitely want to read more!

    ReplyDelete