Sunday 15 September 2013

NEW - CHRISTIAN KANE KICKS OF SUNDAY SMOOCH!

I decided there is nothing better on a Sunday afternoon than laying back and listening to some of your favourite songs. As a writer, music features mahoosively in my daily routine, and it changes depending on the scene I'm writing - but music is always playing in the background. Although my kids find it strange that I would sit in an empty room, in an empty house with my headphones on - but being enclosed in that delicious bubble actually helps.

My musical taste is nothing if not varied, but I do have my staple go to playlists so, kicking off the first Sunday Smooch is the man himself, Christian Kane with House Rules. Not exactly what you might consider smoochy, but when you're characters are gearing up for a fight, or some hot sex... this is perfect!



Sit back and enjoy... and I'll see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard him sing Permanent 99? That song is pure sex.

    ReplyDelete