Wednesday 18 September 2013

LISA-LAND UPDATE!

Mornin' my lovelies! I just thought I'd give you a little update as to what's happening in Lisa-Land (aka my tiny twisted mind).

At the moment I am still on track for the 25 September release date of NEW YORK COWBOY. Due to the fact that I want to finish this story in memory of my friend Keith and, as previously mentioned, 20% of each sale being donated to the hospice who cared for him, MONTY has had to take a back seat this month.

That's the bad news. The GOOD news is that if I don't manage to get MONTY finished by the end of September, you will get TWO stories for October!

Speaking of October... I have had the rights to two spooky stories returned to me and I plan to vamp them up a little and release them both during the month of October. These stories are, HALFWAY HOUSE, which featured in the 2010 Dreamspinner Daily Dose Midsummer's Nightmare and DREAMING OF YOU, which was my contribution to the Silver anthology, Chasing the Dream.

Then in, the last couple of months of the year, I have a couple of Christmas stories coming out, one with Silver and one self-pub to keep you company during the silly season.

I hope this whets your appetite and as always - happy reading!

Lisa xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa

    Can you please let me know when New York Cowboy will be on amazon.co.uk? Thanks & regards, Rita

    ReplyDelete