Friday 28 September 2012

AUDIO RELEASE FOR CHANCE TO BE KING!

Guess what I spotted today?

I was trawling as I usually do, on Silver Publishing's website and what do I spy that makes my knees go weak and have a million butterflies flapping around in my stomach?

Sue Brown's, Chance to be King has been released as an audio book!  I don't know about you lot, but woo-chuffing-hoo! I'm off to get mine now and suggest you do the same - I know what I'll be doing this afternoon now...


After working for over two years without a break, action movie actor Eric Pawlowski desperately needs a vacation. He hires a remote cottage by a lake, for a few weeks of relaxing, walking his dogs and ignoring the world.
Instead he nearly runs over Thomas, the most gorgeous man he's ever met, and gets involved in a chain of events that threaten Eric's life. The one thing he is sure of, this vacation is going to be anything but relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment