Sunday 12 August 2012

What do you want to read this holiday season?

Howdy blogger family...

I am getting to the point in the year when I should be seriously considering whether or not I am going to do a holiday story.  After the success of both of my Christmas stories last year, I think I just might.


However, I am going to be in need of a little assistance from my chums. So... when you are cuddled up under the blanket on the sofa and it's snowing outside, who would you like to hear more from?

Maybe you want to know how Parker, Jake and Nate are fairing as a family coming up to their first Christmas together. Are the flames still burning brightly, or has Jake decided he's bitten off more than he can chew?




Perhaps you want to find out if Jamie and Luke have managed to make a go of things?

Maybe the honeymoon period is well and truly over and things get serious when a tragedy strikes...






Who knows... maybe you'd like to know how Gabe and Tom are settling in New York... and whether or not their first Christmas as a couple is all they hoped it would be?

The choice is yours... just leave me a comment letting me know which one you'd like to hear more of and I'll tackle the one with the most votes. If you leave me your email addy, you'll also go in the hat to get yourself a copy of the finished article.

2 comments:

  1. D. all of the above
    :)

    I'd love to read more of Luke & Jamie (and Reggie). Or maybe Ash & Kaleb. Then there's always Brody & Nash. LOL


    Ok, Luke & Jamie are my first choice.


    Smooches,
    Sharon
    schofield726@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a tease ;)I love it all!
    ok ,ok .....Jamie and Luke please :)

    Bogusia
    ivoost@wp.pl

    ReplyDelete