Sunday 5 November 2017

GUILTY PLEASURE..... TV!

Afternoon my lovelies. It's 5.15pm, it's dark, the heating is on, dinner is cooking and the kids' uniforms are ready for the week ahead.  This means I can now to decide on the evening's viewing and I don't mind telling you, this is the time of the year when Sunday nights involve one of my televisual (I know I think I made that up) guilty pleasures.....

Yes, it's the Antiques Roadshow.

I'm addicted. Never miss an episode.

Love the expressions on the owner's faces when they're told their Auntie Ida's funny paperweight is a Faberge egg and worth thousands.

Love it, even more, when they're told Uncle Bert's Toby Jug is a knock-off and worth 50p.

I just bloody love it!

I have a few other guilty pleasures, I'm not ashamed... Come Dine with Me, Four in a Bed and every single vet programme on the box. (Including Bondi Vet and his fantastical Desperate Dan chin).


So, my gawgeous pals, what's your guilty pleasure.... c'mon, 'fess up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on Antiques Roadshow. Love it, both the British version and the US one. But I'm also addicted to all of the British mystery show too.

    ReplyDelete