Wednesday 16 April 2014

Everyday chocolate and Easter Eggs... do they taste different... or is it just me?


This is a very short and random post, but bear with me.

As we head into the Easter weekend, this thought popped into my head, as it does every year.

I know each manufacturer of chocolate has their own recipe. One might put more cocoa powder in theirs than another, and one might put more milk in theirs, or sugar, or sweetener or.... we could go on forever. But what do they do to Easter Egg chocolate that makes it taste a gazillion times richer, more luscious, meltinthemouthicious, better than your everyday slab?

Is it just me? Or is it because it's an actual Easter Egg, a gift if you will, that makes it taste better? Do they have a secret recipe that they trawl out each year? Or am I simply mental? I don't know... you tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment