Saturday 11 May 2013

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT WILL & SCOTT?


Will and Scott from Laurel Heights are going to be visiting me next week, and I thought it would be fun to ask them some of the questions you, the readers, really want to know the answers to.

They were a little reluctant at first, especially Will, who likes to keep his cards close to his chest, but Scott managed to talk him round, so I think it's going to be quite an interesting interview.

So if there's anything you want to know, why don't you leave me a question and I can ask them for you.

I know there are a few things I'm interested to find out...

1 comment:

  1. The ending to Laurel Heights was such a cliffhanger I hoped there would be a sequel. Please tell me that you're going to create another mystery/steamy romance around these two wonderful characters that will clue us in to who Jay's accomplice/follower is.

    ReplyDelete