Sunday 15 January 2012

REVIEW: FINAL ADMISSION BY SUE BROWN

BUY HERE - NOW THIS MINUTE - IF NOT SOONER


RATING:  5 LULU'S


BLURB:
James Trenchard is a dick. Everyone in Bingwell, Brock, and Bacon says so, and after Ethan’s first encounter with the man, he agrees. Ethan resolves to avoid James but ends up working closely with him and discovers the lawyer's hiding a secret from the world. Ethan also realizes he's falling too hard too fast. Ethan has to decide if he should help James and risk getting entangled in the mess James has gotten himself into, or move on. But walking away from love is never a simple decision to make.


REVIEW:
I love Sue Brown - there - I've said it. It's out there and I don't want to take it back. I have yet to read anything of hers that has left me feeling short-changed and when I picked up Final Admission, she didn't let me down.


The Queen of Angst strikes again in a poignant love story revolving around a devastatingly all too common situation, but one that is hardly ever mentioned. Ms Brown handles it with flair and aplomb and the utmost sensitivity. 


Meeting Ethan gives James a reason to want to live again. To love again. And the gentle way this big, muscled, mountain of a man soothes James' tired and empty heart, makes your own heart skip a beat and wish he was yours. 


I loved every word and could not put it down from start to finish, and will be adding it to my list of Sue Brown favourites and eagerly awaiting what she has in store for us next.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review Lisa! I totally agree. It's one of my Sue Brown favorites too.

    ReplyDelete