Friday 28 October 2011

DON'T YOU JUST HATE THAT THEY CAN STILL CONTROL YOUR LIFE?

I need to vent!  So guess what?  I'm going to.

I suppose it's my own fault...I shouldn't have told him I had a date.  It's my ex's weekend for the children, so I arranged a date with the lovely Mark, who is soooo sweet and nice and I was really looking forward to it (especially since Gracie was ill last time and we had to reschedule because the ex said he wouldn't take her, he didn't want her germs - well if you hadn't pissed off and were enjoying the life of riley while I'm stuck here looking after your kids with no life! you'd have got her sodding germs anyway!) 

Ex says - I can pick them up Friday night or Saturday morning.  I say, Friday please, I have a date.  He says ok, have fun.  I intend to I think.  Mark seems really nice, we get on well and have quite a bit in common, not to mention he's really cute.  Anyhoo, I digress.  I get a text this morning saying he's had to go on an important meeting in Scotland and won't be able to get the kids until tomorrow. 

Can you say fucking pissed off?  I'm desperately ringing around but no one can have them all night and I'm really pissed off - did I mention that?  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  Mark rearranged his plans for tonight so we could get together, and if he doesn't want to reschedule, we all know who to blame!

No comments:

Post a Comment